Lynchburg Virginia Area

Digking

Jul 13, 2013
Rustburg, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm, III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there! I am a Newb to treasure hunting and live in Rustburg VA. I am running a White's Prizm III at the moment and looking to upgrade to an ACE 250 or 350. I am also looking to hunt with someone who has some experience in the area. My 9 yer old daughter enjoys hunting with me and I am trying to ensure that i show her the proper way from start to finish. It would be great to hunt with someone else if anyone is interested let me know!

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
I think I may have already PM'd you on another matter, I will be repatriating back to the USA from overseas in September

I will be residing in Southern Appomattox county, I've got a few places to hunt and I might be showing my two Grandaughters how to dig.

Gimme a shout, I'm an old school relic hunter

TFCK

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Campbell County, south of Lynchburg, VA has much OLD history down to Staunton River (Smith Mount. Lake); Frontier, Civil War, etc. "Google" History of Campbell County, Va. Parts of Lynchburg, Va. are good, too; it was the LAST state capital of VIRGINIA, after Richmond, VA "fell" (Confederate War). :coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I think I may have already PM'd you on another matter, I will be repatriating back to the USA from overseas in September

I will be residing in Southern Appomattox county, I've got a few places to hunt and I might be showing my two Grandaughters how to dig.

Gimme a shout, I'm an old school relic hunter

TFCK
YEP! That area is good, in terms of OLD families recovering from the CW, etc. :coffee2: MORE, later...

Last edited:

Dirtdiggers

Jul 23, 2018
Lynchburg Va
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Excalibur
AT Max
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Recently moved to Lynchburg. Looking for people and places to explore. Shoot me a message please

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread