What's new

MA Buttons?

Ihyn

Full Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
171
Reaction score
427
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hedmark
Detector(s) used
Minelab - Equanox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are these typical middle age buttons? The back of it sure looks like that.
Anyone know?
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1540152760.307339.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1540152772.498551.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1540152782.630869.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1540152794.778439.webp
 
I know very little to nothing about button dates.
If you mean mid 1800's than yes, but they could date back to the early 1800's.
Your first one, the green one. looks like I see and upside down eagle that they used back in the revolutionary war.
The second one I can't make out much detail so no guess there. maybe just a flat button with crud build up.
But what do I know... Just a WAG
 
Upvote 0
Both look 19th C to me.
 
Upvote 0
I agree 19th century
 
Upvote 0
Sears,2016, just kidding. Nice find.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom