What's new

Mackeysburg, pa need help

Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pottsville
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm looking for any maps or information or pictures from mackeysburg, heckschersville glen carbon in Schuylkill county pa I'm local looking for history can anyone help please!_
 
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Mackeysburg lumberjack! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from HELP! over to TREASURENET BY LOCATION > SELECT YOUR AREA.... >PENNSYLVANIA! for more exposure.
 
Also your Library or online Library could be helpful......Tommy
 
Welcome to tnet
 
Welcome to Treasurenet !!
Can you be more specific?
Are you looking for a specific road, home, saloon, church or what?
Is there a proper name for what you are looking for; like Howard's Hardware Store or ?
Don....
 
OK I updated my info I think it should all be good now sorry I'm from Pottsville Pennsylvania I moved about 8 years ago still a Pottsville adress but outside of heckschersville pa...years ago it was an old small town coal mining town named Mackeysburg.the town slowly fell apart like others in the area "greenbury, buck run,glendower, and mine hill", are a few to name but generally any historical information, stories,folklore,maps, drawings pictures... Would be appericared I have found one or 2 rail road maps that include the town of Mackeysburg but no detail
 
What do you really want to find? Study the treasure leads in this section of the forum. There is a method to how these old articles are found, many have never been published and are forgotten over time. Determine your key words for your search in old newspapers. You will be surprised what you discover.
 
Here is a link to the Schuylkill Historical society, they should have all the info you need. Schuylkill County Historical Society Just click on the highlight and you will be on their site.
 
I'm not really sure, I wanna know where the school and hotel stood also I bleive I've found the towns old dump I'm trying to figure out how to upload pics1591758954849778198839.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom