What's new

Made big money off pennies???

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Ok Say I bought that bag of 1976/75 pennies from my bank. I don't know if some of you remember me talking about it. It was a sewn canvas bag from the U.S mint. I bought it for 50$ face value and put it up on ebay for 99 dollars. and free shipping. I just sold it for $270. Now can any body fill me in on why I just made some of the easiest money of my life. Love this hobbie!!!

Golden Silver :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Golden Silver,
That's an incredible deal. Easy money and no hassles. Great score.
rileyboy
 
golden silver said:
Now can any body fill me in on why I just made some of the easiest money of my life.
Golden Silver :headbang:
Clean living :dontknow:
 
golden silver said:
Ok Say I bought that bag of 1976/75 pennies from my bank. I don't know if some of you remember me talking about it. It was a sewn canvas bag from the U.S mint. I bought it for 50$ face value and put it up on ebay for 99 dollars. and free shipping. I just sold it for $270. Now can any body fill me in on why I just made some of the easiest money of my life. Love this hobbie!!!

Golden Silver :headbang:

n oCLUE as to why they would pay that much for it. Just copper pennies. Granted, in Bu shape, but still! But, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. take the money and run. :-) good job.
 
"Because there are limitations to intelligence..........There are no limits to stupidity!"

"You have not yet seen the stupidest thing you will ever see." :BangHead:
 
golden silver said:
I don't know if some of you remember me talking about it.

Now, can any body fill me in on why I just made some of the easiest money of my life. Love this hobbie!!!

Golden Silver :headbang:

Cause we told ya so.....

If I remember correctly we all encouraged you to get them after you posted a question as to weather we thought you could profit from them.

So where's our cut?....... lol :angel9:

Mojo
 
GS

I agree with clean living!

Luck favors the prepared being in the game sets you up for success.

Well Done!

Cheers!
 
Thanks for the advice and good will. I am pleseantly suprised. Mojo...where's your cut??...well um....I did cut my finger on all these dollar bills. Ha ha. :laughing7:

Golden Silver
 
nice work, I don't know why it would sell for that much though. I've been saving all my copper pennies, I should try to sell them on e-bay when I get a ton of them. Got a nice box full of them so far.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom