What's new

Made it out

CreekSide

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
5,839
Reaction score
27,019
Golden Thread
0
Didn’t find much nothing whole. Pottery, big tip and a scraper tool. Found some flakes and a crude broken knife I didn’t keep. Hotter than Hattie’s out there by noon so I walked back and took off. Winter will be cold but for points it’s the only way to go. Someone is dredging for gold and ruining all my best spots for points. Big rain coming in right now.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4682.webp
    IMG_4682.webp
    83.3 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 14
Imagine if that tip was a whole piece. It would be big. Bet it was broke soon after being made.
Gold? Do you carry a pan with you? I would! Lol
 
Imagine if that tip was a whole piece. It would be big. Bet it was broke soon after being made.
Gold? Do you carry a pan with you? I would! Lol
Lots of gravel in that creek they must be dying in this heat and all the rocks. I’d have to be finding chunks before I’d do it. Flower gold here as far as I know
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom