What's new

Made some Merc dime cufflinks

Mr. Digger

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2014
Messages
724
Reaction score
2,001
Golden Thread
1
Location
MASATHVSETS
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, SE pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Put these together as a birthday gift for my step dad. Ordered some blank silver (plated) cufflinks on Etsy made specifically for dimes and affixed two '42 birth year Mercury dimes using jewelers glue. Cost me $25 all in and I know he is going to love them. I had also put together a silver pendant and chain for my mom a few years ago with a 1938 birth year dime.


20210206_152633.webp
 
Last edited:
Them sure do look nice!!
 
Beautiful work thanks for sharing
 
Beautiful! He is going to love them.
 
Those look great. I'm sure he will enjoy them.
 
That is a thoughtful gift for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom