Madrugada Estrella Mapa Oro

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
:hello2: :headbang: :coffee2: :read2:
THERE. I did it.
Now this is a subject and we want input.
This'n'll make 40 people rich,maybe more.
The Madrugada Estrella Mapa Oro is essentially a map leading to a "minor cache" of only three jackloads of gold. Included on the waybill is a denotaTION OF $200,000 IN GOLD COIN.
Now that the title is officially posted, as I am sure, in agreement with Hawkeye, that I am not a greedy man, let me state that I am pretty sur4e that I KNOW THE LOC. OF SOMETHING.
VII 47 ORO any, I found markers that eerily match another because once youi've established rules, markers will eventually bear similarity.
I don't know any other way to say it, but according to what I have read and seen, Certain maps and legends bear credence to verifications of others.
Once you've born credence to something that is established as a standard,
<> 600 lbs gold bullion, way beyond the actual capacity,
big slow jacks,
I'll be back. to quote Arnold.
-bill-

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
TF 900, Schonstedt, Whites, Garrett, GPR, etc.
Looking at the map you see 20 20# oro. Just a guess I'd say 20 twenty pound bars. Just a guess though. The $200,000 seems to be a common theme among a few treasure maps I've seen. I doubt that there was ever $200,000 buried at any of the sites. There was nearly $37,000 found many years ago at one site here in Oklahoma. That is the biggest outlaw cache that I know has been recovered for sure. Like you said $200,000 would be over 600 pounds of gold coin. While I know a donkey or mule can carry 200 pounds easy enough, a carga or standard spanish load was 150 pounds.

OP
OP
Gooner

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
:dontknow: Tried to put the map on this posting but can't figure it out
Can someone post a copy of Madrugada Estrella Mapa Oro on this string?
I'm sure not everyone has seen it. :help:

??? I don't know how.

Would like to have you post the double copy so people can understand how it could have accidentally been changed from 3 to 13 Jackloads when recopied.
If 20 20# means 20 bars, 20 lbs each, 400 lbs divided by three would put 133 and 1/3 lbs. per jack, or say two jacks would have 140 lbs. ea. and third jack would have 120 lbs. This is feasible. If somehow it was 2,020 lbs., 13 jackloads, :headbang: , :blob7:

-bill-

OP
OP
Gooner

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
Went to the "HELP" on the list and followed instructions to the best of my Okie ability.

Attachments

• map_7.jpg
    map_7.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 2,386
  • map_7.jpg
    map_7.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,494
  • map_7.jpg
    map_7.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,401
OP
OP
Gooner

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
Look under the picture of the fort on the notebook paper and on the typing paper copy one has 3 J LoDS and the other has 13 J LoDS. I think this is because the dash line representing the trail has been misunderstood to be part of the number. Also, the 2020 has the trail line through it. This makes more sense when you think 20 bars at 20# ea. than it would as 2020# with 13 Jackloads. I assume this to be the case. This way it would have 2 jacks carrying 140 lbs,. ea. while the 3rd carries 120#.
Otherwise we would have 12 jacks with 155lbs. ea. and 13th would have 160#., still feasible. They would make 10 to twelve miles a day walking speed.

Add to this a list of things:
1. I recently read this was found in the 1970's
2. The book by Wilson tells that Wells Blevins inherited a copy of this map from another member of the outlaw band (James gang).
3. I read recently that the original was on a rock map about the size of a brick found by linemen in Comanche County.
4. The book mentions that the stream runs from west to east, so the top of the map is either west or east.
5. The notebook paper copy is just that. A copy.
6. The typing paper copy is a copy of a copy.
7. Near the three boulders is what appears to be a seven and a backwards seven.
8. Other treasure(s) may be hidden somewhere else using almost identical markers.

It just stands to reason.
-bill-

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't Bob Brewer already locate this? ( Rebel Gold book)

OP
OP
Gooner

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
I don't know.
Did you read where I said I found markers that eerily match this?
My point being that they sometimes mark things the same way again and again.
Where did he find it?
-bill-

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gooner said:
I don't know.
Did you read where I said I found markers that eerily match this?
My point being that they sometimes mark things the same way again and again.
Where did he find it?
-bill-

I think they, KGC, used same maps many times....does not mean they buried them the same way though......
Bob claims it was near Addington, Ok.....Of course others claimed map went with another area as well....
If you don't have his book, I would get it. Either Rebel Gold or Shadow of the Sentinel....both same book.
Got mine on Ebay.

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Gooner-are you recruiting or just throwing this out for help in interpretation? Y'know, all HYPOTHETICALLY speaking that is..

OP
OP
Gooner

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
Pyledriver that all depends. Do you want an adventure? What is your
interpretation of the map? Is it a math problem or is the loot serialized
as represented? Like I have stated, I have been to a site where the
markers match, and there are more markers "off map". Downstream about 2 miles
the markers correspond with two other maps. If someone wants adventure,
better bring a camera crew. And a travel trailer, or tents. We'll rent porta-potties.
Base camp in my yard.
-bill-

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
I know that when you make a copy of a map things can get changed or left off. Just look at what happened with the copy of the copy. The original rock map would be nice to have just to see what you are really looking for. Maybe things were changed on purpose. You have to ask yourself if you would give an accurate and complete copy of a treasure map to a guy who is going to publish it in a book? Maybe the rock map is still setting on Blevins homesite. The house is gone now and it's just an empty lot.

OP
OP
Gooner

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
goverton said:
Didn't Bob Brewer already locate this? ( Rebel Gold book)
I recently read on another forum information implying the Addington location for Madrugada Estrella Mapa Oro to be erroneous. I don't care where the "so called" stone map was found by "linemen" that doesn't mean it is absolutely in Comanche county either. I have a sandstone rock with words, lines, and numbers on it too. A big nutting hole in the middle of it. It came from a cave on a tributary to a creek about 120 miles from where I live. Another map? Outright fraud? Someone bored in a cave decided to doodle? A fantasy piece someone else was baited to find?
Who knows? I took the rock home and if the location of the rock is important, I left a mark. My rock doesn't have anything to do with the Madrugada Estrella Mapa Oro other than having something on it that looks like Madrugada Estrewa carved near one edge. So where is the elusive solution to what some are calling the star map? I've even looked at the stars until my neck was stiff trying to find similarities. Are the two men on the map represented by the belt of Orion?
-bill-

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just so you know if you don't know.... :read2:

These maps can go to more than one location......It all fits a repeating pattern... ???...each map
has things that will tell you clearly where to look and other clues to line you up
on Topo Maps. Also, it will tell you correct scale and direction.

Because it uses a repeating pattern, you can be fooled also....... :icon_sunny:

I f I explain more, I might give up too much info ........All I got to say is Bob's Book reveals a little
and you really have to start thinking to figure out the rest....but it is possible to go beyond what Bob tells and what
he don't tell......No mas' on this subject......So, get to work, put your thinking hat on.....good luck... :read2:

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
I have to disagree. I have seen the originals to most of these maps and I can say they are specific to one location. Most of these maps that you see in books or online are either copies or have been altered in some form. The Horse and Saddle Cave Maps tell you where they go. The creek shown on the map is named on the map, both on the original and the copies. The copy just has it's initials, the original has the full name.

OP
OP
Gooner

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
okietreasurehunter said:
I have to disagree. I have seen the originals to most of these maps and I can say they are specific to one location. Most of these maps that you see in books or online are either copies or have been altered in some form. The Horse and Saddle Cave Maps tell you where they go. The creek shown on the map is named on the map, both on the original and the copies. The copy just has it's initials, the original has the full name.
I agree, having stepped it off personally, while getting a load of fresh water for a drilling rig, and seeing two places recently dug in 1983. A portion of the 20 gold bars remain, even now. Everybody saying "interpretations of the map" and "Knights of the Golden Circle," don't know doo-dah diddly squat. (My personal opinion, not anything remotely associated with the forum we are currently on.)
These ingots of approx. 72% gold do weigh about 20 lbs. avoirdupois each. They were en-route to Nagidotches when Kiowa followers out of curiousity approached the pack train. Intermingle and connect the legends and interview the people, (long since deceased,) like I did. Junior, you are welcome, according to my two pards. If everybody has interpretations of the "Madrugada Estrella Mapa Oro, then why oh why don't they show us on the map where the cache is? ,Or at least on a depiction of the map why don't they show me the guy who drew the one on typing paper, the third one that Wells had? (corrected, not 2020 lbs, but about 400 lbs,?) Twenty bars that each weigh twenty lbs.

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
I can ask Steve Wilson who drew the one on the notbook paper the next time I see him just to make sure my info is correct. Harvey Freeze was the one who drew the third version on the next page in the book. I think he and Steve looked around the area I'm talking about but I'd have to get the whole story from Steve.

Wells had the original rock map and I think the one on notebook paper is a copy of the rock map that he had made. This information come directly from one of his hunting partners. He gave me his notes about Wells. You have to remember that Steve was interviewing Wells for a book so the old man may not have been a 100% forthcoming with his info. I don't think any of us would be if we were still treasure hunting like he was. Once it's in a book or article there's no taking it back and every treasure hunter will beo out on the trail.

okietreasurehunter

Oct 12, 2004
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
I'm not hunting for this one so I don't mind giving out what info I know. That's why I corrected the 2020 pound part of the story. The creek runs north and south not east and west. Each time a creek has been drawn like that on the other maps the direction has always been north and south. If the creek had been drawn parallel to the page the creek would have been east to west and you would be reading the map north to south. That's how you should be reading the horse and saddle cave map. I hope this helps.

OP
OP
Gooner

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
So okie, just want to know, where on the map, and if divided, is the proverbial "X" marks the spot place to dig to recover the gold bars? ...and where would you suppose the $200,000 in gold to be?
Thank you. -bill-

shepherd

Greenie
Apr 3, 2010
Okietreasurehunter,
Why aren't you looking for this one if you know so much about it. You seem to have invested quite a bit of research into the subject. Just curious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions