Tuberale
Gold Member
- Joined
- May 12, 2010
- Messages
- 5,780
- Reaction score
- 3,460
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Portland, Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- White's Coinmaster Pro
- #1
Thread Owner
After reading another post on "what is your preferred treasure hunting magazine", I realize that few are still published today. Sad.
So what magazines do you have in your library for research purposes?
Here's a partial listing in my library:
Desert
Discover
Gold!
International Rocks-Treasure-Gems Club Digest
Lost Treasure
National Geographic
National Treasure Hunter's League
Treasure
Treasure Found
Treasure Search
Treasure World
True Frontier
True Treasure
Western & Eastern Treasures
World of Treasures
I must be getting old. Most of these are no longer available.
So what magazines do you have in your library for research purposes?
Here's a partial listing in my library:
Desert
Discover
Gold!
International Rocks-Treasure-Gems Club Digest
Lost Treasure
National Geographic
National Treasure Hunter's League
Treasure
Treasure Found
Treasure Search
Treasure World
True Frontier
True Treasure
Western & Eastern Treasures
World of Treasures
I must be getting old. Most of these are no longer available.







