What's new

Magnet finds from my dump banks machine

Cerulean

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
297
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington, DC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Magnet finds from my dump bank's machine

From the magnet of the coin sorting robot at my bank:

Canada, 25 cents (1974)
Philippines, 1 Piso (1991)
Kenya, 1 Schilling (1998)
Czech Republic, 2 Korun (2002)
Malaysia, 1 Sen (2005)
France, 2 euro cents (2006)
 
Upvote 0
Re: Magnet finds

Don't you just love those magnets! Today I got:
2004 Canadian Cent
1974 Canadian Quarter
1943 Steel Cent (my first from circulation).
 
Re: Magnet finds

Not bad, I always like getting the rejects and keeping the foreign coins. It is cool to see all the different types of coinage I think.
Pepperpump ;D
 
Re: Magnet finds

Very cool way to coin hunt! 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom