What's new

Magnet fishing under historical bridges

deerhuntinghippie

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2015
Messages
290
Reaction score
493
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy smokes folks, went to 3 historical bridges with my magnet, one of which happened to be a covered bridge. Really got on top of some really old and really unique stuff at the last sight. Hope you enjoy.
This is a really underrated hobby.

https://youtu.be/DyP0OW-s2AA

Facebook: Zach Byrd Adventure Hour
 
Upvote 22
That was a good fishing trip. Have you ever found any firearms yet ?
 
That was a good fishing trip. Have you ever found any firearms yet ?
I haven't with a magnet but I have while detecting. It's just a matter of time though I think.
Thanks for checking the video out.

Facebook: Zach Byrd Adventure Hour
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom