What's new

Maine plummet

mainejman

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
1,878
Golden Thread
0
Location
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out yesterday didn't knock em dead but I did find this plummet.This is late archaic..I've found three on this site this year... IMAG0765.webp
 
Upvote 0
Great piece!
HH
dts
 
Thanks that's the bowling pin design I have ten or more some different styles
 
Well Im glad you found something nice. Ive looked and looked for 1 around here but no luck yet, maybe we dont have them idk. You are the Hard Stone King
 
That is a very nice find. I've only fond one and it wasn't whole.
 
Well, that is a very cool find. :icon_thumleft:
 
Great find! Would love to find one of those around here.
 
Cool find!! I've never seen one down here. Tony
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom