What's new

Major Earthquake May Hit California March 19th - 26th!

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
5,675
Golden Thread
2
Location
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jim Berkland a geologist who predicted the 1989 world series earthquake in S.F. is predicting a major earthquake in California between March 19th and March 26th of this year. Some of the same bazaar animal behavior that was observed back before the 1989 earthquake is repeating itself around several areas in Calif. Hopefully this guy is wrong!
 
CA is know for bizarre bazzars ;D
 
Then again one may not hit during this time frame.
 
spartacus53 said:
CA is know for bizarre bazzars ;D

Ops! ...wrong bizare! ...but than again...New Jersey?....Snooky?... I do like your governor!
 
Hey Mike, Do you have any links to this information? Or other specific examples of the animal behavior that is occurring?
 
I saw the same interview this afternoon. He made mention of the fish die off that occurred (recent sardine die off in California) being another indicator. It was a short but interesting interview, unfortunately it backed up my gut feeling.
 
Hey DigginThePast, do you really think that little raft, or dingy will help in a tsunami? I think you may be better off with water wings :tongue3:

:laughing7: yup Mike, I like looking for a little fun here, you're lucky I replied before Dano did. I am the more kind and gentle type :laughing9:
 
spartacus53 said:
Hey DigginThePast, do you really think that little raft, or dingy will help in a tsunami? I think you may be better off with water wings :tongue3:

Ooo yeah.......I should pull that. That was for all the rain we had here a few weeks ago. Thought that was bad.........at the time. :-\
 
Here is a link to his website. I've been following him for years. He uses cycles of the moon and the corresponding monthly tidal extremes to base his forecasts. Unfortunately the huge Japan quake did not fall within one of his monthly windows. His work is very interesting but mainstream geophysicists do not agree with his theories.

http://www.syzygyjob.com//index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=35&board=10.0
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom