What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Make up brush?

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
going through more finds from mill site I haven't got a chance to really look at . I feel this could be a decorative tube and I pulled this black piece out with needle nose pliers. I feel it could be beauty related. I was hoping it was a cigar holder but that's wishful thinking . There's no writing on it .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4172.webp
    IMG_4172.webp
    748.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4173.webp
    IMG_4173.webp
    763.8 KB · Views: 79
Looks like a 70s era tampon tube.
 
Upvote 0
The one on the left remains me of this one.
(I have forgotten what it actually was used for)
20240222_075342.webp
20240222_075426.webp
 
Upvote 0
The prices reflect that parts were available for a good price.
I have mine in the cabinet, :dontknow:I always thought it was a cool recovery.
Not many ever posted up, I think yours and one other years ago.
 
Upvote 0
I like finding I guess you can say rare junk or oddities sometimes, I was hoping it was a cigar tube or even a tampon lol
 
Upvote 0
The prices reflect that parts were available for a good price.
I have mine in the cabinet, :dontknow:I always thought it was a cool recovery.
Not many ever posted up, I think yours and one other years ago.
Thanks for the help I know I find a lot of unusual stuff sometimes
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom