Making the best of a "sanded in" beach.....(video)

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
Upvote 0
Re: Making the best of a "sanded in" beach.....(video)

Oh yeah baby!

A surfdigger video

That's almost as good as finding a ring in your scoop this time of year!

Way to persist surfdigger and thanks for the video! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the video! Looks like you had a good time.

Surfdigger,

Thanks for posting, nice informative video.

James

Hey Surfdigger, I met you on the beach the other day in front of the Showboat. I'm the newbie who told you about his comedy of errors on the previous hunt. As you said, payin' my dues!!!!

I'm enjoying my new found hobby, though, as you point out, the hunting hasn't been great. Ended up the other day with about a dozen coins, including a silver dime and a buffalo nickel. I know, not much compared to the vets who hunt that beach, but as a rookie, I'll declare that a successful hunt. At this point on the learning curve if i've got the machine turned on I'm doin' good! Actually finding stuff? Well, that's a bonus!!! Lots to learn.

Your videos are really helping me. Thank you for posting them. All good stuff!!!!! I watch them and more importantly, I listen. Great learning tools and very well made. Easy to watch.

I'm hunting this weekend regardless of the weather, sanded in beaches, wrong tide schedule, and wind off the beach. I need stick time, even if all I get out of it is a long walk. So, as you always say, CYA on the beach!!

Tjc45
Quote:
"I'm hunting this weekend regardless of the weather, sanded in beaches, wrong tide schedule, and wind off the beach. I need stick time, even if all I get out of it is a long walk. So, as you always say, CYA on the beach!!"

Great attitude keep that in mind you'll go further in this hobby. Stick with Surfdigger and you'll go even further in a shorter amount of time. Brian and those, who have come through the South Jersey ranks are all there to help promote others enjoy success! True leaders!
Great video Brian.

Hi,
Guess I'm a pre-newbie, in that I haven't yet bought my first detector.....soon. I am learning a Lot from the enjoyable vids.....down to what attire you guys are wearing.

Anybody want to do a fashion and accessories vid for us newbies, as to what to spend our money on...must haves? Scoops, trowels, knives, carryalls, shoes...tenneys, rubber boots, sandshoes, barefoot?, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to do the vids!
Joy in Fl

scrounger d detector collector said:
great video. fun time 4 you.

hated the music . yuck
Gosh ! I'm sure sorry that you didn't like my music selection in the video....I will try to do better next time.....any suggestions to what you would like to hear??...again....sorry....I'll try to do better next time..... ;D :laughing7: ;D :laughing7:

Thanks everyone for all the great responses!!

Nice video surfdigger. thanks for sharing....Matt

Surfdigger said:
scrounger d detector collector said:
great video. fun time 4 you.

hated the music . yuck
Gosh ! I'm sure sorry that you didn't like my music selection in the video....I will try to do better next time.....any suggestions to what you would like to hear??...again....sorry....I'll try to do better next time..... ;D :laughing7: ;D :laughing7:
I thought the music fit just right in.

cool video.. helps cool my cabin fever.. actually suprised you did as good as you did.. oh ya, the music was fine. thanx for sharing.

I think your music fit the video perfect! Keep'em coming! thank you!! :icon_thumleft: ;D

HH'

Mike

Looks like a great day and thanks for the video, it was great! :thumbsup:

becky21b said:
Nice video! I actually liked the song... who is it? haha

He's a Scottish Rocker by the name of Francis Dunnery.....Check him out on Youtube.....you can hear alot of his music there...I'm a big fan of his stuff...

Surf, I liked the video and the music. I remember a couple times in the bars when I wanted whomever brought me there would please take me home. GH, Don

Loved the videos! Music Fit!

Always a good show to watch on Sunday mornings when I can't be out there!
Sure beats the Saturday cartoons I used to watch long, long ago!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back