What's new

Makro Waterproof Headphones for Multi Kruzer received!

Tom Slick

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
434
Reaction score
348
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Nokta Triple Score, Makro Racer 2, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received the Makro Waterproof Headphones for my Multi Kruzer yesterday. Just thought I'd pass that along for anyone waiting.
 
Well, how do you like them?

tabman
 
Very comfortable fit. Same basic headphone as the SunRay Pro Golds I have except they have no controls on them. Volume is controlled by the detector volume setting. These are not as loud as the wireless headphones and I'd like them to be a little louder for my taste. I have pretty good hearing. These won't work for scuba as the air bubbles would over ride the volume. I'll only be using these for wading chest deep. Anywhere else I'll be using the wireless.
The wireless set on 02 has the same volume as the waterproof set on 10. If they were any quieter, I'd have to return them as unusable.
The quality is sure a lot better than what Minelab is offering for my Equinox 800 and the MMK headphones are $20.00 less expensive.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom