naturegirl
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I have two bones, I think they are femurs. (same bone, different individuals). they are large. so... horse,cow,bison,elk bear.
My question, do all femurs have a ball on the upper end? "cause these don't. I'm wondering if animals that can stand on two legs, (bears) have different femurs that the strictly four legged,?
I want to try and ID these myself, that's why I'm not posting pics yet.
Thanks!
My question, do all femurs have a ball on the upper end? "cause these don't. I'm wondering if animals that can stand on two legs, (bears) have different femurs that the strictly four legged,?
I want to try and ID these myself, that's why I'm not posting pics yet.
Thanks!
. And I have two tibias! They are just so big (to me) I thought they must be femurs. They are looking alot like bison, mainly 'cause that's the only good picture I can find to compare to, and they are very similar. could be cow? The longest one is 16"











