What's new

Man finds 12-million-year-old fossil

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,925
Reaction score
76,404
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then spends 15 hours to expose crab hidden in stone.





I thought it was a 12 Million year old Potato
 
Last edited:
Jeff,

Thanks for the video, it was very interesting. I would have never guessed that it was a crab in the beginning- probably the reason I have never found one. Good luck with your hunts. Walt
 
It's things like that which Make me almost Never say "natural" when someone Asks or Tells me something
They found is More then just a rock :laughing7: Even some Dinosaur Bones can't be distinguished From Rocks in Pics or on Video.

I've purposely Broken Many Rocks out of Curiosity ! No luck yet :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom