What's new

Man Its been a while since I had this feeling with dimes!

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Well if you didn't know my last 3k in dimes had produced only one 1964-D silver.
Today after going 0 for 3 in halves at three banks I went ahead and gave dimes another try. I got 200 dollars worth and I am glad I did. They produced:
1x MERCURY! :hello2: (1943 my 3rd)
3x Roosevelt silvers (1956, 1959 D, and 1964)

This years totals:
1x Mercury
5x Roosevelts


Hopefully things start to pick up now.
thanks,

gtfan
 
Upvote 0
Congrats, great numbers for only $200 searched. I did a $500 bag off a counting machine yesterday and found a 1939 Merc. It was the only silver in the bag.
 
good score......Matt
 
wow mate, from my experience with dimes, 1 per 3k is a _really_ bad break! hope your luck with them turns around because they can be really fun when you can score several in a box.

seriously, 3k * 10 dimes per dollar = only 1 silver out of ever 30,000 zinc dimes! that sounds way rare... well come to think about it, sounds like about my luck with halves! heh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom