What's new

Man what a bummer

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went outside my house today for about 30 minutes. Found 4 nickels a dime 7 pennies and came across this. Was really hoping it was real but it's not. Oh well better then a penny lol. My first time finding a pendant with the necklace. So guess I shouldn't complain lol.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    287.1 KB · Views: 129
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    401.3 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 18
You didn't have to spend money on gas to go some where to detect. Nice job
 
Yep, find lots of fakes,
The good news is,
The next one could be real.
Congrats
 
This is true! ��
 
Still a great find along with all the coins & CONGRATS! Wish you many more finds dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Actually it's kinda rare to find the pendant still on the chain, so..... GO YOU!
Nice finds! Congrats!

All I find in my yard is nails & iron trash. ( I really wish auto correct wouldn't help me I could post in half the time!)
 
Last edited:
At least you now know you can find them. Next one might be the real thing!!
 
I know. For some reason with my at gold I use. I have set the settings to disc 1. Sensitivity down two bars from max. And swing at a very easy slow pace. I've found a lot more good things then about a month ago when I was swinging it faster and had sensitivity at max. Don't know f it's because I was getting more chatter or what but I'm keeping it the way it is! It's working for me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom