bookcliff Sr. Member Joined Jan 4, 2004 Messages 290 Reaction score 47 Golden Thread 0 Location Utah Detector(s) used Minelab sovereign Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 6, 2015 Thread Owner #1 There are supposed to be many caches in this area. I am reluctant to post it but I'm desperate so here goes.
There are supposed to be many caches in this area. I am reluctant to post it but I'm desperate so here goes.
civil_war22 Relic Recovery Specialist Joined Dec 5, 2008 Messages 3,257 Reaction score 2,815 Golden Thread 1 Location NW Arkansas 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 6, 2015 #2 Hey I know that place. Part of uncle Pete's stomping grounds
okiedowser Hero Member Joined Dec 26, 2009 Messages 620 Reaction score 377 Golden Thread 0 Location Mena,Ar Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 6, 2015 #3 bookcliff 2 caches, one in center is Gold& silver in metal....the other Gold In Metal ....the dots are Raw gold.
bookcliff 2 caches, one in center is Gold& silver in metal....the other Gold In Metal ....the dots are Raw gold.
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Jan 7, 2015 #4 These 4 areas are worth a closer look...Art
okiedowser Hero Member Joined Dec 26, 2009 Messages 620 Reaction score 377 Golden Thread 0 Location Mena,Ar Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2015 #5 Another good cache.
bookcliff Sr. Member Joined Jan 4, 2004 Messages 290 Reaction score 47 Golden Thread 0 Location Utah Detector(s) used Minelab sovereign Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2015 Thread Owner #6 Thank you Okie.