What's new

Many people ask what my best find is?

xXx

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
580
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Location
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
My best find:
My divorce attorney!

My oldest find:
My ex-wife!

When asked on a beach, "What are you looking for?"
I answer: "My ex-wife, she still has the house key!"

;D
xXx
 
Upvote 0
Depends if it's a rare penny.
 
Fantastic post...send this to one of those magazines that are looking for the best finds of the year. If I were a judge, you would win hands down. Enjoyed the post, JIm
 
My best find:
My divorce attorney!

My oldest find:
My ex-wife!

When asked on a beach, "What are you looking for?"
I answer: "My ex-wife, she still has the house key!"

You think thats something Heck I've done that four times!
 
Maybe he has given his metal detector a women's name and sleeps with that at night.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom