jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,836 Reaction score 76,277 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 9, 2019 Thread Owner #1 * Last Century = 19th Century, Not 20th. Map was Drawn 1970 Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,836 Reaction score 76,277 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 9, 2019 Thread Owner #2 =====O===== =====O===== ======O====== A visit to the former site of Kalmia Colliery – Schuylkill County https://wynninghistory.com/2018/12/28/kalmia-visit/ ============ LOL at about the 8:35 Point, I Wonder who Drug that up there Looks like it's ready to fall into the Oblivion I would Guess stolen, But would Add Nicely To my Display Magnet or Hook ? ======O======= Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
=====O===== =====O===== ======O====== A visit to the former site of Kalmia Colliery – Schuylkill County https://wynninghistory.com/2018/12/28/kalmia-visit/ ============ LOL at about the 8:35 Point, I Wonder who Drug that up there Looks like it's ready to fall into the Oblivion I would Guess stolen, But would Add Nicely To my Display Magnet or Hook ? ======O=======