MAP MADE BY E.J.FENN OF SPOTTSATVANIA ONLY ONE DONE PBK PLEASE HELP READ STORY

jay d

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2006
upsate new york
Helllo
This map is in penciel sorry about spelling it was sent to a relative before the battle that took place as far as ican tell on the inter net a guy who does alot with paper offered som good money iwas surprised but he wouldnt give any detail so im asking all you to give me a hand is it rare just what is it ive looked under e j fenn and know he did alot of paintings but thier is a women under e j fenn that did to iwas askien pbk because just about every thing i look at he seems to know i hope i dont affend any body im very new only 1 replyed
very long story behind this

tried to list before pictures dont work ill try again
thanks jay d

Attachments

• map 004.jpg
    map 004.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 571

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the spotsylvania court house and a couple of the old churches...looks like maybe during or after the civil war....Sorry What are you asking? This print if signed and dated and is authenic would be worth alot of cash....HAVE YOU SEEN SPOTSYLVANIA LATELY!!! WOW.... this print (drawing) has to be from someone who was there before the war or after...VERY NICE....Use judgement wisely!

Upvote 0

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another little bit of info is that the courthouse in spotsy was burned down during the civil war!!!

Upvote 0

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jay d said:
Helllo
This map is in penciel sorry about spelling it was sent to a relative before the battle that took place as far as ican tell on the inter net a guy who does alot with paper offered som good money iwas surprised but he wouldnt give any detail so im asking all you to give me a hand is it rare just what is it ive looked under e j fenn and know he did alot of paintings but thier is a women under e j fenn that did to iwas askien pbk because just about every thing i look at he seems to know i hope i dont affend any body im very new only 1 replyed

thanks jay d
http://www.historicamericana.com/past_sales_view_item.asp?ItemId=9670 E.J. Fenn was a woman WIFE OF Henry Finn illustrator for Harpers During and after the civil war!

Upvote 0

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
for value as to civil war contact brian and maria green in kernersville n.c....he will show up on google search of their names.....not sure about artists value......g

Upvote 0

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jay d said:
Helllo

thanks jay d
??? ???

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread