D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I think I goofed. Listed as a Pelt and I don't think I looked at the pics good enuf b/c in hand I'm thinking MK. Your thots? Attachments IMG_9382.webp 112.5 KB · Views: 99 IMG_9383.webp 117.9 KB · Views: 80 IMG_9388.webp 87.6 KB · Views: 85 IMG_9389.webp 100.5 KB · Views: 87
I think I goofed. Listed as a Pelt and I don't think I looked at the pics good enuf b/c in hand I'm thinking MK. Your thots?
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Dec 15, 2016 #2 Yep! MK. Your Marble-Fu is getting stronger, grasshopper
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2016 Thread Owner #3 cheese said: Yep! MK. Your Marble-Fu is getting stronger, grasshopper Click to expand... Not that strong because I bought the dang thing thinking it was a Pelt. Guess it's back to paint the fence.
cheese said: Yep! MK. Your Marble-Fu is getting stronger, grasshopper Click to expand... Not that strong because I bought the dang thing thinking it was a Pelt. Guess it's back to paint the fence.