What's new

marbles anyone?

rocky raccoon

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
629
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have shooters,mids,peewees.....check my previous posts
 

Attachments

  • glass 001_crop.webp
    glass 001_crop.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 319
  • glass 004_crop.webp
    glass 004_crop.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 307
hell that was the reason i thought they mita used em to shoot @ each other,they all came from 1 spot
 
I almost wonder if they aren't tumbling media or something like that, being all found in one place. They don't look like marbles that I've seen from what I can tell in the pics. Are they glazed, or stone, or??
 
they are glazed and from what I have been told possibly porcelain!!
 
Well, if they are glazed, I don't know what else they could be other than marbles!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom