What's new

March 22nd at an old house site without the house.

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No gold or silver but I made some good finds
 

Attachments

  • March22.1.webp
    March22.1.webp
    110.9 KB · Views: 265
  • March22.2.webp
    March22.2.webp
    75 KB · Views: 261
  • March22.3.webp
    March22.3.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 256
WOW! Looks like a good spot.
 
Buffalo and wheats... Gotta be some silver there somewhere. Keep digging and you shall be rewarded.
 
Nice fines!!! love those wheat's and Buffalo's :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
cool finds Giant!.... good spot for sure! HH
 
Nice finds Giant. Gonna score some silver there yet!! HH Dan
 
When you find wheats, ya gotta be getting close to something good.
What is that choker chain made of? I don't see any rust.
 
Nice finds!

All I found today was a pre-dinged up 1912D wheat, still was a nice day to dig.

Good luck,
HH.
 
muleskinner said:
When you find wheats, ya gotta be getting close to something good.
What is that choker chain made of? I don't see any rust.
I found that choker next to a big tree under some roots and when I first seen it I thought silver bracelet but my brother was there looking over my shoulder and saying it's a dog collar and he was right. It's non magnetic whatever it is, probably brass or copper with nickel coating or something.
 
Looks good to me!
 
Great Buff nickel and wheaties. I think the relics can be more personal than the coins.

HH
 
Nice finds! keep it up :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom