What's new

March 25/25 Weekend finds in AR***Score***

Bagman13

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
125
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero; Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a great weekend hunt in AR.
Found one killer and a nice novaculite point.
Yes....I wish I had an insitu of the killer......I picked it up before I had a chance to slow myself down......

Also met a guy out in the field and after a little conversation, found out that he was a fellow TNetter.....
His TNnet name is Scotto, and was a really nice guy. Will definately plan a future hunt with him.....
It's a small world!

Hope you enjoy the pics......

ps.....man, I don't like the new format here!!!! I want the old treasurenet back..... I'll quit complaining now :)
 

Attachments

  • March24 2012one.webp
    March24 2012one.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 137
  • March24 2011 two.webp
    March24 2011 two.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Super nice points, Congratulations! Give it some time with Tnet, it's just takes a little time to get the system down.
 
Small world alright, it was great to meet you and Bigrush.

That quartzite point you found is just killer, what a needle tip on that puppy.

Here's my finds for the day, the right one was the one I dug and the other two were the surface finds that were almost touching each other in the field.

We need to meet up again!
 

Attachments

  • RenR3.12.webp
    RenR3.12.webp
    138.9 KB · Views: 317
Small world alright, it was great to meet you and Bigrush.

That quartzite point you found is just killer, what a needle tip on that puppy.

Here's my finds for the day, the right one was the one I dug and the other two were the surface finds that were almost touching each other in the field.

We need to meet up again!


You had some nice finds that morning......and quick ones at that :thumb_up:
Not sure about my schedule for now, but I'm itching to make another trip down next Sat....we'll see, and I'll let you know if I make it down......trying to justify the three hour one way drive :unhappysmiley:
 
nice points, pretty materials. Is the left one chert or some type of quartzite?
 
Killer finds for the both of y'all.
 
nice points, pretty materials. Is the left one chert or some type of quartzite?

Thanks flintmel :unhappysmiley:
The one on the left is quartzite.
 
Small world alright, it was great to meet you and Bigrush.

That quartzite point you found is just killer, what a needle tip on that puppy.

Here's my finds for the day, the right one was the one I dug and the other two were the surface finds that were almost touching each other in the field.

We need to meet up again!

Hey Scotto...I have been away all week on business, but plan to get my Hardin posted....
 
Here are my treasures from our Polk Co., AR hunt last weekend...I love the Hardin I dug...and too bad that fire-orange point wasn't whole...its some of the prettiest Novaculite I have seen, not to mention it is super thin and well flaked...oh well, can't win them all I guess ;-)


Hardin:
IMG_1071.webp



Everything worth showing:
IMG_1070-resized.webp


Close up:
IMG_1075.webp
 
Last edited:
Hey Scotto...I have been away all week on business, but plan to get my Hardin posted....

I was wonderin' where you went, lol.

Man, that's a killer point too. That orange one would have been so sweet.
 
Best of luck you guys, hope to see y'all out there.

Come out to the field.....you won't be able to miss us. Ha.

.......and if you don't mind, you should bring the big novaculite point that you just found.....I'm curious to see it :)

See you tomorrow. We should already be out there and doing our thing by 7am.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom