What's new

MARGARITA PEARL UPDATE...

GOHO

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
307
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
The Final Count is in.... 16,184 Pearls. I didnt think that many could fit into that little lead box... The largest Pearl in the group is 52 kt and is estimated at around $500,000. The total value is believed to exceed $3,000,000.
 
goldhoundgreg said:
The total value is believed to exceed $3,000,000.

Holy wow?!! I didn't realized it was worth so much... I never did see any pic's of it though. Did someone post them here on T-Net??

Bran <><
 
I would post some pics but I'm new to the forum and the pic are to large.
 
Here are a few pics. Enjoy.

Tom
 

Attachments

  • pearls.webp
    pearls.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 490
  • pearls1.webp
    pearls1.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 417
  • pearls2.webp
    pearls2.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 441
Wow... that really is alot!?
Thanks for posting the pics. :)

Bran <><
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom