Roger Mn. Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 3,860 Reaction score 1,939 Golden Thread 3 Location Rochester,Minnesota 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Nokta marko simplex Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 17, 2010 #1 I found the today. What is it and how old ? Marinello tissue builder,trail size .Chicago . It's aluminum about the size of a half dollar. You could probably leave a trail drinking that stuff. Attachments DSCF0335.webp 9.8 KB · Views: 253 DSCF0333.webp 11.6 KB · Views: 262
I found the today. What is it and how old ? Marinello tissue builder,trail size .Chicago . It's aluminum about the size of a half dollar. You could probably leave a trail drinking that stuff.
Bramblefind Silver Member Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 4,024 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used T2/F75 SE Nov 17, 2010 #2 It was a skin cream. I think it came in a jar like a cold cream. That is from a trial size Here is an ad from the 7/30/1918 Seattle Daily Times. I saw some references from ~1913 to the ~1920s Upvote 0
It was a skin cream. I think it came in a jar like a cold cream. That is from a trial size Here is an ad from the 7/30/1918 Seattle Daily Times. I saw some references from ~1913 to the ~1920s
Roger Mn. Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 3,860 Reaction score 1,939 Golden Thread 3 Location Rochester,Minnesota 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Nokta marko simplex Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 17, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Bramblefind. I had a felling this cap was old. Upvote 0