What's new

Marten

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,352
Reaction score
8,473
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Checked the camera trap this morning and thought I had a good face picture of a Marten. When I got home and looked at it on the computer, it's face was blurred due to motion blur... I salvaged this one that was half decent.. Also found out the bears aren't hibernating yet because right after these were taken a bear put the camera trap out of commission.
 

Attachments

  • LBMARTENJPG.webp
    LBMARTENJPG.webp
    500.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0903.webp
    IMG_0903.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 78
Martin are cool critters....high energy, and fearless.. :occasion14:

Too bad about the bear...did it eat your camera?
 
Martin are cool critters....high energy, and fearless.. :occasion14:

Too bad about the bear...did it eat your camera?
No, I was using a pir sensor here using a ram mount to control the direction I wanted it point. The bear just reached up an swiveled it down to where it was pointing at the ground. Edit I had the PIR sensor in this homemade container. Also here's the critter that caused the problem, he never showed is face.
 

Attachments

  • LBBEAR.webp
    LBBEAR.webp
    180.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Good deal...cameras are expensive.. :occasion14:

Chubby looking fellow, ain't he?
 
Great pics !! love the marten and the bear butt 😂
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom