jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,842 Reaction score 76,281 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2021 Thread Owner #1 Mount Carmel Item (Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania) 21 Apr 1927, Thu
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,983 Reaction score 28,572 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Oct 8, 2021 #2 Jeff: Is this the same park? Google Maps Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. www.google.com Don....
Jeff: Is this the same park? Google Maps Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. www.google.com Don....
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,842 Reaction score 76,281 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 8, 2021 Thread Owner #3 Sorry! No Don, this one was/is in Perry County , Pennsylvania. I Must have been Tired last night I Didn't see the GA or Hyperlink last night , Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
Sorry! No Don, this one was/is in Perry County , Pennsylvania. I Must have been Tired last night I Didn't see the GA or Hyperlink last night ,