What's new

East Sunbury , Mrs Landis Bastian

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,859
Reaction score
76,312
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Does the Place have a Yard ?​

​

Mount Carmel Item​

Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania · Monday, January 09, 1922
000aaa.webp
 
c60 Years Earlier in 1858 there were some Bastian's living in the Plum Creek Area

000aaa.webp

000bbb.webp
 
Considering her age, I'm doubtful if Mrs. Bastion could have buried
money, BUT, if I lived in the area I'd still go have a look.. :icon_thumright:
 
Old Ladies Still Gadened !
My Neighbors Yard was almost Entirely Garden in the 60's.
I've Seen a Few till this (21st) Century.
a Mason Jar wouldn't be Completely out of the Question :thumbsup:


it's only been this Century , I've Heard More Preppers then Old Laidies Talking Gardening !

Yes ! I agree No Large Treasure , But Besides the 18.19 & 20th Century
Drops in the Sunbury area, a Small emergency Cache would Not be out of the Question :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
a Mason Jar wouldn't be Completely out of the Question ... Yes ! I agree No Large Treasure ,
A mason jar full of coins would be a large treasure, IMO. Have you ever filled a mason jar with coins? Now make them all silver and maybe a gold or two, and that'd be a whopper of a find, IMO.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom