What's new

Mason-Dixon Club

phifly04

Jr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
37
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Millsboro,De.
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic ID/w Mods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know if they have a Internet site? TIA
Dave
 
I don't think they have a web site but here's a number to call. I believe they meet on the 3rd Wed of the month.

Mason Dixon Treasure Club
Rt. 1, Box 83
Frankford, DE 19945 USA
Contact: Paul Marvel
1-302-539-9488


SJA:-)
 
Thanks sjarchangel ;D and HH
Dave
 
I think they do, but do not know it at the moment. I will find out. They do have meetings every third Wednesday in Milford , Delaware, near a baseball park. I will get directions if any one is interested. All are welcome. Dave
 
interested and thanks Dehunter
Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom