What's new

Massachusetts Transit token

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,469
Reaction score
10,386
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I garnered some clad, Canadian and a Massachusetts transit token...I thought the token was kind of an unusual find.

Thanks for viewing :)
 

Attachments

  • 20251108_190102.webp
    20251108_190102.webp
    993.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 20251108_190121.webp
    20251108_190121.webp
    987.8 KB · Views: 47
I remember these from my student days. Trolley rides were 60 cents during most of that time.
 
Good find. Funny, I was passing through your town just yesterday and checked the coinstar at the Stop & Shop. I guess you beat me to it! :laughing7:
 
Good find. Funny, I was passing through your town just yesterday and checked the coinstar at the Stop & Shop. I guess you beat me to it! :laughing7:
That's funny, we probably walked right past each other...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom