What's new

matchmaking

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love finding flakes or cores of a new material for that particular site. Most times I will eventually find something worked from it. That happened with these. I really like how it brings to life the work that was done. Just thought it would be fun to share.

ForumRunner_20121214_230919.webp



ForumRunner_20121214_231106.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice stuff, GatorBoy. Sweet triangles and celt. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thank you Charl
 
good post;
i have many flakes i wish i could find a point out of.
 
Just be patient.
 
Yeah man that one is killer. Check out the tip and the symmetry.

ForumRunner_20121215_181450.webp



ForumRunner_20121215_181650.webp
 
Very nice triangle! What do you call them in Florida?
 
That one would be called a pinellas.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom