What's new

Max 15' Search Coil for Whites MXT All Pro

devldog

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
3,676
Reaction score
6,393
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am looking for a nice used Max 15' search coil for my Whites MXT All Pro. I was wondering if anyone here had one or knows of someone who may have one for sale. Any input would be most appreciated. Thanks Kevin
 
Upvote 0
ill be on the look-out.
 
Thanks, Davers. I decided to try the Detech Ultimate 13' coil for my MXT. I used it one time and it malfunctioned 4 different times. I called Kellyco where I had purchased the coil and sent the coil back for replacement. I'm hoping this was just a fluke because I liked the Ultimate coil for it's size and unbelievable lightweight. Still waiting for the replacement to come in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom