Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Nov 28, 2025 #1 Found these at 1870 church site where I've found a colonial button all the way to early 1900s stuff. I really like these frame buckles. I'm going to seal these for sure. Attachments IMG_2036.webp 1.6 MB · Views: 86 Upvote 9
Found these at 1870 church site where I've found a colonial button all the way to early 1900s stuff. I really like these frame buckles. I'm going to seal these for sure.
Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,192 Reaction score 15,832 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 28, 2025 #2 When I find harness buckle frames, I often find copper or brass rivets from the rotted leather. Sounds like you have a good spot.
When I find harness buckle frames, I often find copper or brass rivets from the rotted leather. Sounds like you have a good spot.
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Nov 30, 2025 Thread Owner #3 This one had to glue back together . It needs a bath Attachments IMG_2069.webp 2.5 MB · Views: 48
E-Trac-Ohio Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 9, 2020 Messages 10,256 Reaction score 23,222 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Ohio Detector(s) used XP Deus XP Deus 2 Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 28, 2025 #4 Well done !