What's new

Maybe she'll bring some more luck!!!

basque-man

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2014
Messages
2,525
Reaction score
3,120
Golden Thread
1
Location
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looked good, but no silver today! One of those pewter angle coins.....I'll take that her with me tomorrow while metal detecting :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • 15816252837777170461260809180774.webp
    15816252837777170461260809180774.webp
    335.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 15816253401326640153138015960432.webp
    15816253401326640153138015960432.webp
    364.7 KB · Views: 95
  • KIMG0454.webp
    KIMG0454.webp
    382.6 KB · Views: 102
What the heck is that it looks really cool zid be pretty happy with that find. Silver is not easy to find in my town . Great hunt silver next time....... Tommy
 
I just got one of those today too. And the only other coin with it? A 1909 VDB. I was giddy as a schoolboy. Then I wondered if maybe someone seeded the Coinstar reject slot. Hmmm...
 
Cool. I found one of those a couple of months ago. I carried it around for a bit, then left it on the windshield of a car with a bumper sticker saying "Jesus Loves You."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom