What's new

Maybe today is a game changer for 2015

time machine

Full Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
173
Reaction score
338
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
Whites dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's been a drought here in the northeast and also for me. I know there's not much left of 2015
especially here but I hope to get out a few more times before the snow flies

Good luck, Time Machine.
 

Attachments

  • 281.webp
    281.webp
    584.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 290.webp
    290.webp
    390.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 292.webp
    292.webp
    371.1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Upvote 14
That's a good way to break a slump. I hope there are more keepers before the snow flies.
 
I consider 2 silvers and 2 IHPs a great day :thumbsup: Congrats on having a GREAT day.
 
I'm in need of a game changer ha.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom