What's new

MDing in or around Brookhaven MS

tcase13

Greenie
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Amory, MS
WE just moved back to Brookhaven and was wondering if there are any good places to go. Or if anyone would like to go sometime with me and my kids. Thanks
 
My dad was born in Brookhaven. Any body with the last name of Smith or Maxwell I am related to. Good luck!!
 
Small world. My Dad's family is from Lincoln county (Allbritton). My Mama's family is from Franklin county (Spring). And I grew up in Natchez.
I live in N. Florida now but I'm visiting this week. I've been detecting at Dad's house this week and found a mercury dime and a pin from my Dad's army uniform (the old house burned years ago). Going to Natchez tomorrow to visit and try to find someplace to hunt.
My advice is to drive around and look for old houses and ask the homeowners for permission. Downtown is old too.
Good Luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom