What's new

On my epic west trip

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,461
Reaction score
10,864
Golden Thread
0
Still on my trip. We flew from NC into Phoenix. Stayed 3 nights in Sedona , did a lot of things there. Hit up the Grand Canyon, visited Zion National Park and a few stops in between. (Grafton ghost town and dinosaur tracks area) Moab was next , got to raft down Colorado River. On to Idaho near Montana to stay for remainder. Went to Yellowstone past two days and tomorrow Grand Tetons. We did a off-road jeep tour in Sedona and hiked a lot there. My wife wants to move around that area one day.

Its been a wild and exhausting ride. Going to take sometime to get back to normal. I guess this was my detecting break.
 
Still on my trip. We flew from NC into Phoenix. Stayed 3 nights in Sedona , did a lot of things there. Hit up the Grand Canyon, visited Zion National Park and a few stops in between. (Grafton ghost town and dinosaur tracks area) Moab was next , got to raft down Colorado River. On to Idaho near Montana to stay for remainder. Went to Yellowstone past two days and tomorrow Grand Tetons. We did a off-road jeep tour in Sedona and hiked a lot there. My wife wants to move around that area one day.

Its been a wild and exhausting ride. Going to take sometime to get back to normal. I guess this was my detecting break.
I got married in Sedona, beautiful place.
I'm darn near worn our just reading what you've done, that's one fully packed fun holiday.
 
Its been a wild and exhausting ride. Going to take sometime to get back to normal.
That sounds like quite the trip! We've been to some of those places and loved all of them. As for getting back to normal, we've learned to make sure the last couple of days of vacation time are spent at home recovering from all the relaxation.
 
The Chapel Of The Holy Cross was one thing I recall.
We drove around for a week visiting sites.
I think I had some the best buttered chicken there, I still get a hankering for it when the memory strikes me.
Your wife can do no wrong in picking Sedona for her eternal resting place.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom