Me and my little Digger

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
Well weather here was in the upper 60's today. So me and my little digger "her first time out detecting" went out for a few hour, dont know who enjoyed it more. but i know it was not me crying when we got back to the car to go home, been a memebr 1 year today, enjoyed reading all the post and looking at the great finds, made alot of friends here also over the year, we just like to say thanks to everyone, and have a good save holidays, Angelica & Daddy...

Attachments

• Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 459
  • Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 451
  • Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 449

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
RJ,
Congrats on the one year anniversary and BIG CONGRATS on that little beauty. I've got a Granddaughter who's about three and a half now and she twists Grandpaw around her little finger anytime she wants. Children are a blessing. BTW have enjoyed a ton of your posts. keep swinging that detecter and posting those nice finds. \ps loved the pictures of family.

grizzly bare

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Angelica is growing up on Treasurenet...Her birth...her first holidays...her first detecting trip....Thank you so much for sharing her with us...she is a beauty and I know your greatest treasure. I cannot wait until she starts posting her very first finds. Congratulations on instilling the love of detecting into yet another future great woman detectorist!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RJ,

"Lil Digger" all decked out in camo ready to help dad. She's your "lil treasure". Congrats on your 1 year at TN. Thanks for sharing these delightful pics of Angelica and you with us.

;) RR

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
cute little digger you got there! ;) usually when im getting in the car crying, its cause i only dug cans and pulltabs! ;D

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey RJ....I too remember her birth,good seeing and hearing from you again.....Now you got your own personal digger,I expect some great find's....Little cutie-pie!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions