What's new

Me Bad.....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, hooked it with the scoop......but I did see the missing diamond/stone fall out and I do have it! :laughing7: Didn't mean to post so many pictures but it won't let me delete them? :dontknow:

View attachment 627426
 

Attachments

  • crossring2.webp
    crossring2.webp
    26 KB · Views: 136
  • crossring3.webp
    crossring3.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
:) not interest in purchase, but interested in how others handle their finds :)

of course not for me to worry about it too much cause I sure don't find this kind of wonderful stuff. oh boy, I want to :hello2:


I found my one and only little 14K super small diamond chips ring at the beach. I can't part with it. my only ring. I just couldn't sell it 'just yet' lol

not until the bigger brother of that sucker comes into my possession

They will come.....just keep at it. Sometimes they'll even come in numbers!
 
What a beautiful find! Sweet!!
 
New reality show....."Farmer Chick Goes Gold"......travel home living while roaming the world's beaches in search of lost gold! Sorry...just doing some dreaming for you. :laughing7:
 
LOL

I can do that!!! and get a younger buff guy and beauty gal to dig my holes for me. need eye candy on the show ya know

I like it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom