Me bloomen tail!

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Arrr Matey! ;-) Park ye britches, Fill yer mug with ale :coffee2: and listen to me story of great woe ;D I set sale at dawn in search of bounty to justify me purchase of this here electric treasure magnet! I give me map the once over and chose an Island not far from port in case me lunch, I mean grub runs out. After I dropped anchor, I pulled me Capt midnight spotter ring out and surveyed my surroundings. There were huts all around but not an scalywag in site. I turned on me unit and started filling me bags with all sorts of plunder. Shredded Ale containers were plentiful, but me greed for the shiny stuff was too strong :headbang: With Sky's turning gray, I knew thered be plank walking to do if me ship was late to port. I turned to leave and that's when I saw them. They were coming at me like a band of crocodiles :help: There was no way they were going to get me loot, so like any good pirate, I ran like a lad with a bad case of the squirts. I started tossing zincolns overboard left and right , but to no avail! nothing would stop this pack of sugar hungry savages. Then, with the ship in site, me one good eye descended into darkness. When I woke up , they were gone :icon_sunny: me head was swirling and my treasure pouch looked like a box of Capt Crunch with the prize at the bottom :help: Still, even with me plunder scattered about, not a thing was missing :icon_scratch: not even me cap pistol. Just when I thought I escaped Davey Jones locker itself, It hit me :-[ They weren't just ordinary scalawags. They took the one treasure I wasn't ready to part with. The entire 1 lbs bag of peanut M&M's hanging from me belt loop >:( With me gear stored and my nostrils to the wind, I set sail for lunch, I mean home. Thanks for reading :read2: Paul

Man, you did a good job of telling this story. I wish I had the patients to put something like this together.

Hint to everyone else: You have to read it with a pirate voice inside your head.

Thank you very much for your kind comments :icon_sunny: I always wanted to write a small story under this heading after reading some of the other ones. They are all great :icon_thumleft: I also want to give credit to my daughter Lidia for listening to several versions to make it sound OK. God Bless :angel7: Paul :coffee2:

very creative :read2:Arrr bloomen tail on this bloodly spit of rock means lobster :happy11: or outback app. :occasion14: another grog to you!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back