What's new

meager clad kinda day today

Great video, looks like my last few times out.

Fed the meter more $ than I dug outta the sand! :dontknow: :laughing7: :laughing7:



~~Happy Hunting & Merry Christmas!~~
 
You are just practicing for your next yellow metal find! Hope it happens today!

Steve
 
Nice to see you getting out so close to Christmas.

Just wanted to say how much I enjoy viewing your videos. The sun and the sound of the surf, can't beat it. I might get the slim chance to do a bit of beach detecting come this march if luck prevails.

By watching your videos I get the sense that beach detecting would be alot of fun, if only for the sweet eye candy that one might see and meet.

Keep the videos coming GD, hopefully the gold will find it's way into your scoop more times as not!


Cheers, and Merry Christmas to you and yours, :icon_santa:
Ralph (from the frozen North)
 
hey max
your doung great, love these videos,it helps the fever a bit..
have a great great day
MERRY CHRISTMAS my friend
hh
john
 
Nice Video Max!.....good to see you still digging some heavy stuff....gold on the horizon...I can just feel it!! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom