obsessedwithsilver
Hero Member
Meager results and someone's nickel collection
I managed one 40% half and four Roosies today. Bought a bunch of nickels and several rolls were pre-1960 with one roll having only '47 and '48 coins.
I also managed a 1930 Canada nickel (very attractive reverse design) a war nickel and a few wheats along the way.
Very little change for CRH tomorrow based on my schedule.
Still looking for the "V" nickel.
Good luck everyone!
OWS
I managed one 40% half and four Roosies today. Bought a bunch of nickels and several rolls were pre-1960 with one roll having only '47 and '48 coins.
I also managed a 1930 Canada nickel (very attractive reverse design) a war nickel and a few wheats along the way.
Very little change for CRH tomorrow based on my schedule.
Still looking for the "V" nickel.
Good luck everyone!
OWS
Upvote
0







