MEANWHILE, BACK IN BELGIUM... (+ pictures !!!!)

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Upvote 0

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Nice finds Bob! If you keep finding those 1970's Matchbox cars you might have to get a value guide... some of them are worth some dough! All of mine from childhood got smashed, burned or lost... oh well. :-\ :) -Ben

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
nhbenz said:
Nice finds Bob! If you keep finding those 1970's Matchbox cars you might have to get a value guide... some of them are worth some dough! All of mine from childhood got smashed, burned or lost... oh well. :-\ :) -Ben

Hello nhbenz !

I'll take it in mind. One never knows...

Thank you for the advice !

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Bob... those beaches must be loaded....with all the finds your pulling out you should have plenty saved up to by something nice and treat your self for all that hard work!!!! Keep on going!!!! Seeker

mdart

Greenie
Jun 8, 2004
Frederick, MD
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Bob,
Boy, am I feeling left out! Everytime I look for your pictures I get sent to a image hosting site that wants me to log in. What am I doing wrong? How do I get to see your pictures? They used to be with your post.
Mdart

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
pictures ????

mdart said:
Bob,
Boy, am I feeling left out! Everytime I look for your pictures I get sent to a image hosting site that wants me to log in. What am I doing wrong? How do I get to see your pictures? They used to be with your post.
Mdart

??????????????????

Mdart, my pictures are always with my post ! Can't you see the 2 pictures above, here ??

BOB VALDEZ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread