What's new

Medford oregon hunting buddy

btrainrolls

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
I recently bought an Garrett ace 350 and am looking for someone to hunt with. My 9 yr old son and I have been to a couple school yards and parks. I was using a cheap bounty hunter, but I'd like to take the ace out.
 
I just ordered a go find and it is adjustable to fit a kid or a 6' tall person! I think it would be fun to hunt with you and your kid!
 
I just ordered a go find and it is adjustable to fit a kid or a 6' tall person! I think it would be fun to hunt with you and your kid!
I’m in Medford and just starting to learn about this stuff. I manage forest land around here with some interesting prospects to go detect around.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom