Woodland Detectors
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2008
- Messages
- 12,783
- Reaction score
- 143
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
mts said:She's a real cutie Mike. She reminds me of my daughter at that age (10 years ago or so).![]()
ChrisLOL Thanks Chrisgrover868 said:That is one of the cutest girls of all time Mike, I can see why she is the center of your universe.
Thank you also for taking the time today to talk to a brand new Minelab owner, while feeding that bundle of joy, and giving me the straight story on the dust cover. I am looking forward to "Woodland Chik's" promos in the future.Chris

Woodland Detectors said:
She says you can call us 7 days a week, and speak to a sales person. We are potty trained pro fesshinals![]()
Terry
Woodland Detectors said:
She says you can call us 7 days a week, and speak to a sales person. We are potty trained pro fesshinals![]()
I hope longer than 20 years Frank!fmerg said:i have seen another company that uses a good looking woman for the message boards here and it seems they change the company rep every 6 months or so
the "woodland chik" i think will be around for the next 20 years or so
fmerg said:i have seen another company that uses a good looking woman for the message boards here and it seems they change the company rep every 6 months or so
the "woodland chik" i think will be around for the next 20 years or so
Thanks!KellycoChick said:Woodland Detectors said:
She says you can call us 7 days a week, and speak to a sales person. We are potty trained pro fesshinals![]()
THAT is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!!! She's absolutely perfect! Welcome to Metal Detecting "Chick-dom"!!! I'll bet she could sell some detectors for sure!!!!