What's new

Megoladon Teeth

FireRescue

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle Georgia
Does anyone know of spots near the Ga. coast that posses Megalodon teeth.
Need to find some, trying to strike off some things on my list of things to do in life.
 
I would suggest popping over to the Fossil section. There are some folks there that would know.

I'm not aware of any in Georgia though.
 
I heard they are finding megalodon teeth on the Altamaha River, Satilla River, Jointer Creek, and Brunswick River. Check out the fossil section for more info.
 
If you don't mind coming to Charleston, SC, the Cooper River is known as one of the best places to find the big megoladon teeth.
 
I am in Beaufort, SC and have many many great spots here, as well as a few down near Savannah! Always like to have company!

Morgan River, Battery Creek, etc!

I haven't been Meg diving for a while now, but you are more than welcome to get in touch with me and maybe do some river diving here! I have been dying to find a few lately anyway!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom